Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. It's free of religious jibber jabber and all about sitting down with family and enjoying a nice - albeit early - dinner and reminding yourself what you're thankful for.
So here's a few things I'm thankful for lately...
1. Boo & Pixel and our little family.
2. My family and Kyra.
3. Beautiful blue skies and sunsets of Tel Aviv and the beach.
4. Cappuccino and mini brownies at Espresso Bar, our second home.
5. Dirty Martinis, whenever I can get my hands on them.
6. Juicy new oil paint and brand new set of brushes.
7. Colorful balloons marking a celebration at La Chouffe.